Feed rate adjustments. RT300

PALMETTO_SMOKE

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-300
I don’t have a manual and don’t know how to set the feed rate. my temperature is not staying on my set temperature of 225.

any help would be appreciated

I found a YouTube video explaining how to set the rate. Things are better with less infraction. Still tweaking the rate to get a steady temperature.

thanks for the help everyone
YouTube to the rescue. :)
Could you tell me which youtube, Ihave tried and cant find it. I had printed instructions for testing all functions and lost it. It seems it started with "Press and hold up arrow and extreme smoke at same time until display starts dancing" then there were other steps. Cant find instructions online now.

@pggill just go to YouTube and search on “Rec Tec Minimum Feed Rate”. The videos are under the old company name so make sure you use Rec Tec though I wouldn’t be surprised if they converted it for you.

Could you tell me which youtube, Ihave tried and cant find it. I had printed instructions for testing all functions and lost it. It seems it started with "Press and hold up arrow and extreme smoke at same time until display starts dancing" then there were other steps. Cant find instructions online now.

Thank you... I’m adjusting the reed rate now. Thanks for your help.
Could u tell me how u got there to do it?

@pggill give this a try. The video is about the 680 but they reference the Mini (RT 300) and give the values to use for that (buttons and menus should be the same).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back