Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Trailblazer
  3. Bullseye
  4. RT-680
20210226_175813 (1).jpg

Other than posing for manly Recteq aprons, I have a life!

Please see my new family member, the RT-680 along with the RT-700. I don't know why I did it but....It needs some leg hardware and an updated controller but works as is.

20210501_163511.jpg

I wish they kept the red lid for the 700, it really looks cool.
You have to do a side by side cook with these 2 and see if there is any difference between them.

Agree, as soon as I get the controller upgraded I'll do the comparison. Just installed door gasket and got rid of old pellets. C'mon Monday 😁

they sure are beautiful inside when new. love that mirror finish. but they sure smell better with use! nice collection. enjoy it bud
Thanks, it's an addiction at this point.

View attachment 9970

Other than posing for manly Recteq aprons, I have a life!

Please see my new family member, the RT-680 along with the RT-700. I don't know why I did it but....It needs some leg hardware and an updated controller but works as is.

View attachment 9969
I would highly recommend moving the recteq bull OUT of the house when you use it. ;) :ROFLMAO:

@Mike
At this point my wife wants me out of the house, not the Bull.
Wife can't seem to understand why I needed the RT-680 and why the RT-700 needs companionship.
Hopefully she'll come around when she remembers all the tasty things you'll be cooking. I think you should get one of those (comparatively) old Olan Mills type family photos with you, your wife and the "kids". You could even name the babies "Rec" and "Tec".

Hopefully she'll come around when she remembers all the tasty things you'll be cooking. I think you should get one of those (comparatively) old Olan Mills type family photos with you, your wife and the "kids". You could even name the babies "Rec" and "Tec".
Hi @Mannydog

I like the names of Rec and Tec for the 680 and 700.

What should I call the poor Bullseye? Illegitimate?
Welcome to Recteq Anonymous, I've been 6 months clean without buying a grill.
Yeah, six months is something for me to work towards. Hell, I'd be happy with 90 days at this point :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back