Bull Er3 | rtd codes - Newly assembled rt700

Multibeast

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hey all - I just finished putting together my new rt700 and can’t get past Er3 and “rtd” codes. Ive tried different outlets, change the temperature probe plugins on the board and still nothing. I can’t get it to turn off either.
I have a call in with customer service but now it’s a day and a half until I hear back. I was hoping someone could help me get going for a burn in.

thanks!

Check to see if there are maybe pinched wires between controller and body of grill. I have seen one owner say that the temperature probe wire was pinched causing that error. You may have to remove cover where controller is. Trying to help.

Check to see if there are maybe pinched wires between controller and body of grill. I have seen one owner say that the temperature probe wire was pinched causing that error. You may have to remove cover where controller is. Trying to help.
Thanks! Tried that too. Took the side access panel off of the control board area and even swapped the temp probe wires to see if that made a difference. No luck still. Wires all seem intact and in good shape.

i also checked all the wiring harnesses and their connections and they look in tip top shape.

If it was the temperature probe wires it would be the one that monitors internal temperature of grill. Should have been more specific about this the first time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back