Bull Easy and Amazing Smoked CPP

NBK

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I am sure you have all done this. Chicken pot pie from Costco.

Into the Bull with it on the "smoke" setting for an hour. Then egg wash the top, plug in a temp probe and set the temp to 375° until 150° internal temp is realized. Now increase temp to 400° and pull off when 170° internal temp is achieved. Rest on the counter for 5 minutes and devour.

It doesn't suck...

20211122_165120.jpg
20211122_182100.jpg
20211122_182205.jpg

Last edited:
I can attest to the goodness of the chicken pot pie from Costco - - they are really good coming from a "regular" oven. I will be trying one of these on the Recteq during the holidays and can only image the flavor and goodness with a hint of "plum/almond" smoke from Knotty Wood pellets. I will report back later on this one.

I can attest to the goodness of the chicken pot pie from Costco - - they are really good coming from a "regular" oven. I will be trying one of these on the Recteq during the holidays and can only image the flavor and goodness with a hint of "plum/almond" smoke from Knotty Wood pellets. I will report back later on this one.

Please do (y) .. Have had it before but not in the smoker. Gonna have to pick one up now. Just if I can get it to look like that 🤣.

Lots of posts online saying these are salty. Is this still a thing or are these reviews older and Costco addressed this saltiness? Curious of some feedback from those who have experienced these glorious looking pies first-hand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back