Durty Gurl Mixers - Missing

Tombo

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Maybe old news but I just noticed that Durty Gurl mixers are not on RT site anymore?
looks like are cutting ties with all outside companies.

Durty Gurl was always a recteq product, but the disappearance of DG from the product line is another example of recteq trying to rebrand itself.

Durty Gurl has their own website and are active on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and their address is still the same as Rec Teq’s. I think they are able to stand on their own two feet as a separate company and that leaves Rec Teq to concentrate on grills and accessories.

I did notice that they don’t offer their Bloody Mary rub on either site.

Just my $.02 so take it for what it’s worth (if even that much).

They discontinued the BM rub as well as the Warm Apple Pie rub when they add two new rubs a few months ago.
Yeah I saw they discontinued the Warm Apple Pie rub. Kinda bummed. After seeing some of your posts, as well as others, I was going to try some. Sounded like you could use it on all kinds of things. Putting it on ice cream sounded really good to me.

I’m 95% a SPOG guy but the Warm Apple Pie rub sounded intriguing, mostly for non-smoking use.
The Warm Apple Pie Rub is very good for smoking as well as other things. I'm very disappointed that they discontinued this one. This is why I typically make my own rubs so that they can't be discontinued once you find one you like. I've never really cared for SPOG on anything myself though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back