DO NOT BUY A COVER FROM Covers & All !!!

Jon22

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-680
Just stopped by to warn others about buying a grill/smoker cover from this scam company.

Not only did Covers & All send us a disproportionate product, but we've also had a horrible experience with their customer service team. Before they made a cover for my Rec Teq smoker, I had numerous conversations with Covers & All discussing the dimensions of the grill, I even directed them to the Rec Teq website which has detailed and exact grill dimensions shown in multiple diagrams. I also sent them numerous emails responding to measurement items which were ignored. When I finally got to speak with their designers (in India) they were not knowledgeable and would send back odd drawings asking for confirmation. We would respond. Ultimately, they then sent the cover which I have provided photos of in this review. As is very clear in the pictures, the grill somehow still came out with the wrong dimensions, it was too long on each side of the grill, so whenever the grill is pushed (it's on wheels), the cover gets stuck under the wheels and halts movement. It just makes moving the whole grill a pain and there's no reason why this shouldn't have been fixed by the Covers & All team. Also, when I looked inside the cover, the seam taping looks very cheap and it's almost peeling off in spots. There's also an entire seam that they forgot to seam tape (this is supposed to be a waterproof cover for rain so all seams should be taped). After expressing our displease along with sending tons of pictures of the dysfunctional grill cover, we were informed by Covers & All that they are “unable to identify any fabrication error” on their part. In the end they offered a "20% discount on another cover."

This whole experience just reeks of a cheap, value-less company. We paid good money for a large grill cover but received zero help from Covers & All when they sent the wrong product. They do not back their products and they have no desire even to build any sort of customer satisfaction as long as people continue to buy their cheap, over-priced products.

DO NOT BUY A COVER FROM THIS COMPANY. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM !!!

Attachments

• IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 115
  • If our cover’s come with a manufacturing or dimensional error, then we would request the client to send the pictures of those errors on [email protected] along with some explanation. Once we receive the images and the relevant information, we will quickly send the replacement cover with expedited shipping

Just stopped by to warn others about buying a grill/smoker cover from this scam company.

Not only did Covers & All send us a disproportionate product, but we've also had a horrible experience with their customer service team. Before they made a cover for my Rec Teq smoker, I had numerous conversations with Covers & All discussing the dimensions of the grill, I even directed them to the Rec Teq website which has detailed and exact grill dimensions shown in multiple diagrams. I also sent them numerous emails responding to measurement items which were ignored. When I finally got to speak with their designers (in India) they were not knowledgeable and would send back odd drawings asking for confirmation. We would respond. Ultimately, they then sent the cover which I have provided photos of in this review. As is very clear in the pictures, the grill somehow still came out with the wrong dimensions, it was too long on each side of the grill, so whenever the grill is pushed (it's on wheels), the cover gets stuck under the wheels and halts movement. It just makes moving the whole grill a pain and there's no reason why this shouldn't have been fixed by the Covers & All team. Also, when I looked inside the cover, the seam taping looks very cheap and it's almost peeling off in spots. There's also an entire seam that they forgot to seam tape (this is supposed to be a waterproof cover for rain so all seams should be taped). After expressing our displease along with sending tons of pictures of the dysfunctional grill cover, we were informed by Covers & All that they are “unable to identify any fabrication error” on their part. In the end they offered a "20% discount on another cover."

This whole experience just reeks of a cheap, value-less company. We paid good money for a large grill cover but received zero help from Covers & All when they sent the wrong product. They do not back their products and they have no desire even to build any sort of customer satisfaction as long as people continue to buy their cheap, over-priced products.

DO NOT BUY A COVER FROM THIS COMPANY. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM !!!
Appears the smoke stack is crooked. Hopefully you can get that issue resolved.

Like almost everything in life, not everyone’s experience will be the same. I bought a custom cover for my Wyldside from them a year ago and I couldn’t be happier with it. It’s well made from quality materials. The Wyldside has to be one of the hardest grills to make a cover for, with all its bends and curves, plus a large wheel and brake rod on one end. I sent them detailed info on the dimensions, and they followed up with me on the details multiple times before making it to insure that I would be happy with it.
5F56E1B3-A2DF-4F8D-B075-92064BB7B0E0.jpeg
9BA569E3-3568-4133-86F8-D6DA8FB06F33.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back