Disturbance in Shipping

Bmseay

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
  3. Matador
Unfortunately it looks like UPS doesn't like the Bullseye grills and mine arrived very similarly to others I have seen posted.

Several dings, dents and scratches, even though the box looked surprisingly good.

I know RT CS will take care of it - that I have no doubt of... by very disappointing...
IMG_0859.jpg
IMG_0867.jpg
IMG_0860.jpg
IMG_0865.jpg
IMG_0862.jpg

That sucks for sure, it seems some of these freight places like to play soccer with some of these orders.

But yup, RecTec customer support will take good care of you for sure.

That about right for UPS...But all these shippers, FEDEX, USPS ETC have the same issues.

I worked at UPS before joining the service and as a loader and unloader of the trucks I can tell you that zero F's are given to packages. You are under so much stress to get all the trucks loaded or unloaded and to make sure each package that came to you is in the right trailer so it makes its correct location, that care of the packages are tossed to the side...time is money and money is time.

It's shameful that it's like that and now I look back to even what I've done and feel ashamed..

Unfortunately your dilvery guy takes the blame for it when he or she didnt load the truck. They show up and everything is already packed for them.. So remember that when you receive your package. It's not the delivery guys fault, unless you see them miss handle it then that's a different story..

If the box looked good my bet is it happened in China and was packaged that way. My recently purchased 590 came with a dented drip tray. The packaging was perfect. I made RT aware and they offered a replacement but it doesn't bother me being buried inside of the grill. My question to RT is... At what point does bad QC overcome good CS?

If the box looked good my bet is it happened in China and was packaged that way. My recently purchased 590 came with a dented drip tray. The packaging was perfect. I made RT aware and they offered a replacement but it doesn't bother me being buried inside of the grill. My question to RT is... At what point does bad QC overcome good CS?

I finally got my grill together - about to do the test run - they offered me a new lid at some point and a sear kit... I'm actually kind of torn... I tried beating out the hopper and the black part doesn't bother me, but the stainless steel lid is a pain to get corrected and looks horrible... didn't get the lid spacer either.. I dunno... I'm pretty disappointed...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back