Bull Dead Wifi?

whta

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
All of a sudden, my bull is offline, and I can't get it to flash the red light so I can try and reconnect. Any thoughts on how to proceed?

I had a connection and could use the app. then the other day, the app didn't connect. At the grill, I push that button in (for a LONG time), and no flashing light

All of a sudden, my bull is offline, and I can't get it to flash the red light so I can try and reconnect. Any thoughts on how to proceed?

I had a connection and could use the app. then the other day, the app didn't connect. At the grill, I push that button in (for a LONG time), and no flashing light
I would call RT support.

Thanks for the rep[lies - how late is TS open? I won't get home until after 6

Mine was doing the same thing after the latest update. It took resetting all WiFi settings several times before it connected back up. You can call them and leave a message and they will call you back. At least that has been my experience with them.

Sorry, been a busy week at work. I unplugged the grill Thursday night after cooking and then plugged it back in on Sunday to cook. As soon as I turned it on, I pushed the button, and that worked.

I was able to reconnect to the Wifi.

I know everyone was wondering what had happened / what was the progress, so I wanted to be certain to let you all know, lol!

nervous fox tv GIF by loveconnectionfox

Sorry, been a busy week at work. I unplugged the grill Thursday night after cooking and then plugged it back in on Sunday to cook. As soon as I turned it on, I pushed the button, and that worked.

I was able to reconnect to the Wifi.

I know everyone was wondering what had happened / what was the progress, so I wanted to be certain to let you all know, lol!

nervous fox tv GIF by loveconnectionfox
Windows Tech service has been offering the same advice for decades. Next option is percussive maintenance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back