Customer Service Experience

arosenbeck

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Have had my RT-700 for about a month now and just wanted to give a shout out to the customer service over at RecTeq. I mistakenly forgot my probe out at the grill the other night, went out there tonight to see the probe chewed in half by the dog. Called customer service to order a new probe and they informed me I will not be paying for a probe and that they will send me one under warranty for no cost to me. I was blown away, I was fully expecting to purchase a new probe! Especially since it wasn't a manufacturer type defect but my own dumb fault for forgetting it outside within reach of the dog. So glad I purchased a RecTeq grill!!!!!

Have had my RT-700 for about a month now and just wanted to give a shout out to the customer service over at RecTeq. I mistakenly forgot my probe out at the grill the other night, went out there tonight to see the probe chewed in half by the dog. Called customer service to order a new probe and they informed me I will not be paying for a probe and that they will send me one under warranty for no cost to me. I was blown away, I was fully expecting to purchase a new probe! Especially since it wasn't a manufacturer type defect but my own dumb fault for forgetting it outside within reach of the dog. So glad I purchased a RecTeq grill!!!!!
This is recteq normal operation, they are the best.

Did you cook the dog? Asking for a friend.

Awesome Story!!

Just hope the new investors keep it this way.

My experiences echo what most have said.

RecTeq goes way beyond what most individuals would consider reasonable customer service. They have been extremely responsive to anything I have needed, and have been awesome when it comes to replacing components. Product is first-class. Probably the best company in this sector I have ever dealt with. Strongly recommended.

wow. i had no idea the probe was covered. both my stock ones die and i got 3 off amazon. my grill is only a few months old. i always have bad luck with probes over the years
Why did the probes die?

sometimes they die when a flame touches them. like a small grease fire when i was searing a steak and using that probe vs a pen. and sometimes i really don’t know. they just stop and read 29 degrees. i have killed close to a dozen over the years.

sometimes they die when a flame touches them. like a small grease fire when i was searing a steak and using that probe vs a pen. and sometimes i really don’t know. they just stop and read 29 degrees. i have killed close to a dozen over the years.
How about giving RT a call and see what they say about replacements?

Thanks for the reply. I have been fortunate.

How about giving RT a call and see what they say about replacements?
im sure they would replace them. they have sure been good to me so far. they replaced the original grates in my 700 that had broke welds out of the box which sales for $109. and i have a replacement light kit coming to me soon. when my current 3 probes crap out im going to try the ones greg jones recommended. probably order them in a week or two lol https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QY9Q8B9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

im sure they would replace them. they have sure been good to me so far. they replaced the original grates in my 700 that had broke welds out of the box which sales for $109. and i have a replacement light kit coming to me soon. when my current 3 probes crap out im going to try the ones greg jones recommended. probably order them in a week or two lol https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QY9Q8B9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
For $16 I agree

$32 for the pair?

There goes my hot dog allocation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back