Craycort grates

flippingeo

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Bullseye
Here’s my theory on the fry station on a pellet grill, same applies to frying in a cast iron skillet. It would be just too difficult to get oil to the desired temp and keep it there. If you do manage to get the oil temp to around 365*, as soon as you open the lid to fry your food, the grill is going to go to max temp because the PID thinks the grill is rapidly cooling down. Then the temp of the oil is going to overheat. Having said that, the recteq guys have fried some things in a Dutch oven on a Bullseye, so perhaps it is not as difficult as what I think.

Thanks guys for your feedback and I agree. I was less interested in the fry pan insert and more on the half moon griddles, and chicken seats. But the more I think about it, I'll be getting the RecTeq griddle. But I do want to get a cast iron grate replacement. I may just go with the Malory M1.

Thanks guys for your feedback and I agree. I was less interested in the fry pan insert and more on the half moon griddles, and chicken seats. But the more I think about it, I'll be getting the RecTeq griddle. But I do want to get a cast iron grate replacement. I may just go with the Malory M1.
code hot15 was working for 15 percent off the griddle. atleast the one for the 700 if they are the same

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back