Cover for Bull

cblack

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Has anyone purchased a good non rectec grill cover for their bull? Do you have a link or even know the size that you ordered? I called to get the shelf and the sear plates and the rep thought it may be august before the cover is stocked. I don't want to wait that long to put it outside. I understand some choose not to cover, but in my environment in South Dakota I think I am best to cover. Looking for any recommendations.

Attachments

• 20200709_114833.jpg
    20200709_114833.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 94
Last edited:
There is another thread about a Classic Accessories cover on Amazon for $43. I have that one on my bull and like it.

I picked up the cover that Costco is selling and I think it fits the grill pretty well. It’s pretty easy to take on and off as well.

BC5FB5C6-3C02-47D4-8E02-A77804AD26AE.jpeg

Here’s what it looks like on the RT-700.

I meant to get it to hold me over until the Rectec one comes back in stock but this seems like it’s made from pretty nice and durable material. And it’s 30 bucks.

C70A59F5-5D6B-42FF-A86D-490FF1BCD13F.jpeg

Has anyone purchased a good non rectec grill cover for their bull? Do you have a link or even know the size that you ordered? I called to get the shelf and the sear plates and the rep thought it may be august before the cover is stocked. I don't want to wait that long to put it outside. I understand some choose not to cover, but in my environment in South Dakota I think I am best to cover. Looking for any recommendations.
What part of SD are you in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back