Stampede Controller Temp probe

Brian T

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
I usually use my Inkbird for food but decide to use the 590's this time. Was doing chicken and when after I turned temp from 225 to 360 Probe A started going up and down about 15 degree. I swapped A and B around and problem stayed on Probe A. Was getting constant food cooling and food over heating alarms. Any idea's what to check?

Don't know if this is the problem, but someone on another thread said that if the hex nut on the controller (where the probes plug in) is loose, it can create issues. I seem to remember they said just hand/finger tightening it can resolve problems similar to what you're describing.

Don't know if this is the problem, but someone on another thread said that if the hex nut on the controller (where the probes plug in) is loose, it can create issues. I seem to remember they said just hand/finger tightening it can resolve problems similar to what you're describing.
It was a little bit loose. Will give it another try. Thanks

I had the same issue and discovered one of my probes was bad. Recteq replaced it no questions asked after making sure nut was tightened and swapping probes!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CRG
Back