Contact information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjs

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I went to the Rec Teq store just outside in Georgia, purchased a 700 and a competition cart, and was NOT given any phone numbers in case of issues. I love the grill, yet have to admit that I am disappointed to say the least.

TJ Smirz

I had the same issue, or so I thought. There was a “Keep This” sheet in both the grill and comp cart box on mine. I thought “I don’t need two” so I threw one away. Well I threw the one from the grill away. The one from the cart doesn’t have the phone numbers. I emailed Rec Teq and complained and got a snarky email back that I shouldn’t have thrown away the “Keep This” sheet to which I replied that I hadn’t. When my son’s grill came in I saw what the problem was. Not saying that’s what happened to you, but if you still have the packing stuff you might want to check. Here’s what it looks like:
C081BC00-5CBC-4187-A409-09538BEA31D7.jpeg

I had the same issue, or so I thought...
One thing about picking up a new grill directly at recteq-they do give you the option of getting a grill in the box or one already assembled. So if picking up an assembled grill, I assume it is possible there was no ‘Keep This’ page, although I would have thought it would still be in the bag with the probes-that’s how mine came. Regardless, seems like much ado over nothing.

Last edited:
umm? how did you get to the RT shop? if you can figure out how to drive there? it should be way way easy to find their contact info online. Really ? i know 4 people that have been there and they picked up business cards and other info.

LOL

Is this a spam post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back