Connecting Wi-Fi on 5G system

I thought the 1250 was dual band. Would it not connect on the 5Ghz?

Pretend I’m a caveman. I can log on to my WiFi but I barely know the difference between my modem and my router. I can cash flow a stack of k-1s and figure out a company’s profitability but connecting my recteq to my 5ghz makes me want to empty 4 magazines of 300 blackout into it.

I have an ORBI AX6000 router.

IMG_6065.png

Pretend I’m a caveman. I can log on to my WiFi but I barely know the difference between my modem and my router. I can cash flow a stack of k-1s and figure out a company’s profitability but connecting my recteq to my 5ghz makes me want to empty 4 magazines of 300 blackout into it.

I have an ORBI AX6000 router.

View attachment 20574
My suggestion is to go into the router interface and split the 2.4 and 5.0 maybe this helps

Then make sure the phone is connected to the 2.4. Then go through the grill set up process again. Once connected and you see the grill in the app, you can combine the 2.4 and 5 Gig. Regardless of it being dual band I would go this route. 2.4 while slower does not suffer from distance and obstructions like 5 G does.
Hope this helps.

4 mags of 300 blackout is, what, eleventy million dollars nowadays? You could sell that ammo and hire Bobby Flay 🫢 Aaron Franklin to bbq for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back