Competition cart

Sanmanq2

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
The cart is great however the fact that there isn’t a shelf inside the card for storing stuff like an extension cord or small stuff is disappointing. Has anybody felt this way

A shelf would be nice for sure. Also, the comp cart makes it very difficult to attach the cold weather blanket properly. I make it work but duct tape is involved. 🙄

A shelf would be nice for sure. Also, the comp cart makes it very difficult to attach the cold weather blanket properly. I make it work but duct tape is involved. 🙄
Where does one find a cold weather blanket for a bull???

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but can someone that owns the completion cart for the 700/1250 tell me what thickness the metal is for the competition cart? Thinking of designing and building my own so that I can custom adjust the height of it and possibly make it out of stainless.

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but can someone that owns the completion cart for the 700/1250 tell me what thickness the metal is for the competition cart? Thinking of designing and building my own so that I can custom adjust the height of it and possibly make it out of stainless.
I measured 1/16” or 1.5 mm (edit: 1.58 mm to be exact)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back