Competition Cart..one word, WOW!!

ModernRec

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
This thing is great, and im so happy i bought it. The feel of the grill and those tires its on are seamless, tuff and smooth! If anyone is on the fence with it you'll definitely pat yourself on the back for the decision to go for it!

if you have a need i am sure its great, for me it never gets moved and i do like the all access storage underneath :).

Absolutely, if its going to stay stationary there is really no need for it, comes down to looks. I move my grills allot, so it definitely helps me!

This thing is great, and im so happy i bought it. The feel of the grill and those tires its on are seamless, tuff and smooth! If anyone is on the fence with it you'll definitely pat yourself on the back for the decision to go for it!
I got one when i bought the 700. Looks great, easy to move around A win! ??

Was on the fence with this and looked at a pic of the Bull on it's side with the standard stand pushed me over the top. Just ordered the RT-700 with comp cart which makes me new to the family and $300 at this point isn't going to make that big a difference. Love the look and great ideas to pretty easily make cart out of standard legs too!

Was on the fence with this and looked at a pic of the Bull on it's side with the standard stand pushed me over the top. Just ordered the RT-700 with comp cart which makes me new to the family and $300 at this point isn't going to make that big a difference. Love the look and great ideas to pretty easily make cart out of standard legs too!
The Rec Tec competition cart is very nice but it has one downfall, there's no useful storage. I'm finishing up on my version of the competition cart with storage and extra grill height for us over 6 foot tall folks, it should be done in a day or two. (y)

The Rec Tec competition cart is very nice but it has one downfall, there's no useful storage. I'm finishing up on my version of the competition cart with storage and extra grill height for us over 6 foot tall folks, it should be done in a day or two. (y)
I wish I had that problem ( 6 feet plus tall) ???

+1 on the cart. Really sets the grill off.
I wheel mine in and out of the garage. It's silky smooth.

Attachments

• IMG_20200524_122834.jpg
    IMG_20200524_122834.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 149
Absolutely, if its going to stay stationary there is really no need for it, comes down to looks. I move my grills allot, so it definitely helps me!
I move my Bull around a lot too, when I do there's a definite pucker factor present for sure. Definitely would love to get the cart, gotta be cool for awhile though. A lot of $$$ have go down range for grill goodies..............! :ROFLMAO:

Love the comp cart and made this great table/ art with the standard wheels!
Nice job with the table. I am planning to do the same. What is the top made if and how did you attach it to the legs? Would you mind snapping a pic of the top mount underneath? I am thinking about how to get top raised about 6” too. I am still trying to get my head around the top and appreciate your insights.

Nice job. Whats the top made of? ??
I salvaged this porcelain covered steel top from an old cabinet. I’ve seen wood tops put on and someone offers a stainless one they make for around $100 that looks nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back