Comp Cart for RT590

itsahog

My pellet grill will be on my back patio on level concrete. I can’t imagine any reason I would be hauling it anywhere or moving it over grass or gravel. That said, I sure like the looks of it, and I’m considering buying it anyway. My question is is the stock equipment adequate or is it a little flimsy? Just trying to figure out if it’s worth spending the extra money considering my situation. Appreciate any comments.

Bullporky

Grill(s) owned
Stampede
I purchased the cart with my 590 when on sale for half off. I loved the look of it and wanted the extra height. That said, I found it rolls amazing, but I had to modify it for height to gain an extra few inches for personal preference. I know the question was in regards to the stability of the factory cart, but the look of the comp cart just sets off the look of the 590 so much!

As @Wslayer said, your coin your choice. For me, it was worth it

ricwoodard

Grill(s) owned
Stampede
I have the stock base and I roll mine over uneven ground pretty often and have not had any problems with it. With that said, I am pretty gentle with it.

itsahog

Sounds like you and I are in the same situation. If I buy the competition cart it’s strictly going to be for looks. Not sure I will do that especially since they’re not on sale. Thanks to all for the replies. Sounds like the stock one is stable enough for patio use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sdyork 50% off comp cart Bull RT-700 7
B 590 Cover & Comp Cart Stampede RT-590 5
B looking for opinions : new legs vs comp cart Bull RT-700 14