Stampede Cold weather smokes

The blanket I used has slots where the rear vents are located so I didn't need to hack any holes for the vents.
Most magnets don't get weaker until temps in the mid 200s, some in the 300s depending on the magnet ratings. I only use the blanket for low and slow cooks so the temp never effects the holding power of the magnets, I have to give the cover a good pull to release the magnets when I open the lid.

View attachment 14284

View attachment 14285
Looks good. The only thing is I have the RT1250 with the back side for the pellets. I’m not sure these covers would work for that. I bought a fiberglass welding blanket from Menards and now I’m worried about it after reading what you guys said.

I’d think the stitching shoukd be tight enough that shards aren’t coming off it but now I’m worried.

Looks good. The only thing is I have the RT1250 with the back side for the pellets. I’m not sure these covers would work for that. I bought a fiberglass welding blanket from Menards and now I’m worried about it after reading what you guys said.

I’d think the stitching shoukd be tight enough that shards aren’t coming off it but now I’m worried.
Ah, just some extra roughage in your diet 🤣

The blanket I used has slots where the rear vents are located so I didn't need to hack any holes for the vents.
Most magnets don't get weaker until temps in the mid 200s, some in the 300s depending on the magnet ratings. I only use the blanket for low and slow cooks so the temp never effects the holding power of the magnets, I have to give the cover a good pull to release the magnets when I open the lid.

View attachment 14284

View attachment 14285
Do you recall which version/model of this cover? Was it for the LG1000, LG1100, or other?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back