Bullseye Cleaning solution for Bullseye RT-380

GrillorBeGrilled

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
Hey all,

Loving my Bullseye, the external color of the lid has changed from Silver to a brassy brown due to the smoke and I would like to clean both the outside and inside of the Smoker (which is black on the inside of the lid). What do y'all recommend with respect to cleaning products?

Best
GobG

Leave the inside alone, that's seasoning. I wipe the outside down with a stainless cleaner to keep the shine and the patina. Mine is starting to look like a copper kettle. I also leave the black around the vents, that's a losing battle, after all it's a smoker/grill, not a car or a boat.

Hey all,

Loving my Bullseye, the external color of the lid has changed from Silver to a brassy brown due to the smoke and I would like to clean both the outside and inside of the Smoker (which is black on the inside of the lid). What do y'all recommend with respect to cleaning products?

Best
GobG
I believe that Recteq recommends the use of "Cameo" by the Brillo company.
Don't use chemicals inside the grill. Balled up foil will work to remove the carbon flakes that sometimes occur inside the grill.

Don't use chemicals inside the grill. Balled up foil will work to remove the carbon flakes that sometimes occur inside the grill.
What he☝️said- sound advice for most grills. Well, provided that The Great Foil Conservation of 2021 is over in the G household, anyway 😆

Last edited:
This one ^^^^. I picked up a 2 pack of Cameo and it works pretty good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back