Bull Cleaning light lens on 700 bull

What light? :unsure: ..
download.jpg

I bought an extra lens. That way every time I clean out the burn pot and drip tray I just change the lens with a clean one. I soak the dirty lens in dish soap and water over night and the dirt just rinses off with water. Clean lens now ready for the next time.

I bought an extra lens. That way every time I clean out the burn pot and drip tray I just change the lens with a clean one. I soak the dirty lens in dish soap and water over night and the dirt just rinses off with water. Clean lens now ready for the next time.
Brilliant

My spare lens is on the way, thanks for a great idea.

Did they change the way the light cover comes off? I see no way for it to pop out like guys are talking about in this thread. I had to take a T20 bit to unscrew the light. Even once I had it.apart for the life of me couldn't figure out how the cover comes off. Not a huge deal but was cleaning everything else so wanted to take it off and soak it.

Did they change the way the light cover comes off? I see no way for it to pop out like guys are talking about in this thread. I had to take a T20 bit to unscrew the light. Even once I had it.apart for the life of me couldn't figure out how the cover comes off. Not a huge deal but was cleaning everything else so wanted to take it off and soak it.

I got mine in Dec. last year and it just pulls off. I have not seen any other mention it changed :unsure:

I got mine in Dec. last year and it just pulls off. I have not seen any other mention it changed :unsure:
Do you use a flathead screwdriver to get it off? I didn't try that because i didn't want to break anything

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back