Bull Caster wheel replacement

DT Seg

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I received replacement for one of my casters that isn’t rotating. Any suggestions on how best to handle that task? I’m thinking taking all the grates, drip pan, shield and empty the hopper and tip the Bull back on the hopper. Other options ?

I thought about that too. Will have to see what I have to raise and support the end like that.

Engine lift / hoist.

Find a friend with a size 3 hat and size 54 coat to hold it up for you while you do the replacement..............probably only cost you a beer.;)
Damn, I like the way you think. Much cheaper than hoist.

mission accomplished - took maybe 10 minutes. used car jack and then found a wrench with the right thickness to get the wheel off. rolls nice now. Thanks to all for the suggestions. I didn't need to recruit my neighbor so that means one or two more brews for me:)

I replaced my stock wheels with ones from kitchen wire rack. All four swivel and lock. I cut the legs to allow for the taller wheel. Drilled a hole through the legs and wheel shaft

Attachments

• 1CE71BA2-3349-4B33-8903-7E910D66F438.jpeg
    1CE71BA2-3349-4B33-8903-7E910D66F438.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 116
I replaced my stock wheels with ones from kitchen wire rack. All four swivel and lock. I cut the legs to allow for the taller wheel. Drilled a hole through the legs and wheel shaft
Looks good and appears to be heavy duty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back