Dressed to Kill
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Trailblazer
  3. Bullseye
  4. RT-680
Well folks, I sold my beloved RT-B380 to a co-worker today so bye bye.

It's off to the Bull 700 forum for me
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Should have kept it - its a great compliment to the 700. I use the Bullseye for my weekday hot and fast cooks... and the Bull for the weekend low and slow jobs. Will also tag team the two on some steak when a reverse sear is needed.
Actually, I still have it and hope the buyer will pick it up this weekend. Then hopefully I can get the Bull on order.

I tried to give the Bullseye a chance but must admit the Weber kettle wins in all respects, for me.

Should have kept it - its a great compliment to the 700. I use the Bullseye for my weekday hot and fast cooks... and the Bull for the weekend low and slow jobs. Will also tag team the two on some steak when a reverse sear is needed.
I've got an love my 700, but I need something for hot/fast. I was considering getting something like a small Weber gas grill, but see where some people get the Bullseye. Would you say this is better than a gas grill? Pros/cons over gas?

I no doubt can see how the Weber Kettle can win but for me, I LOVE the combination of the Bullseye and Bull. I use my Bullseye 3 to 5 times a week. The bull is down to 1 to 2 times a week but I love both grills. While I do like/love the taste of charcoal, it has always been too much of a hassle for me especially during the week for fast cooks. But either way, you have a great combo of convenience of the Bull with good flavor but also the great flavor of charcoal with the kettle. Can't ever go wrong with a Weber Kettle.

Congrats!

Yeah, that!

I've got an love my 700, but I need something for hot/fast. I was considering getting something like a small Weber gas grill, but see where some people get the Bullseye. Would you say this is better than a gas grill? Pros/cons over gas?
I love my Bullseye so far, its a great grill. I never use my Webber or my SRG anymore. Bullseye for hot and fast and Bull for low and slow or larger cooks where I need more room.
I like the easy of use, I feel the flavor is better than a gas grill. I am have been very impressed so far. I fired it up last night and put it on riot and came to check it and it was already 550. It gets up to temp fast, and if you wanted at low temps it puts out some serious smoke.

I did, thanks.

Well folks, I sold my beloved RT-B380 to a co-worker today so bye bye.

It's off to the Bull 700 forum for me
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
I wouldn't have sold it. I do a lot of smoking and grilling. I have a Weber, Bullseye, and two Bulls. I can smoke low and slow briskets and at the same time grill hamburgers and hotdogs. No charcoal to mess with (still have pellets), but just turn on the Bullseye and start grilling in 15. I have not used my Weber in several years. I do alot of Texas BBQ for my church.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back