Bull Burnt ends virgin

Beerlord

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Can't believe I've never done burnt ends before but while at Costco today, I grabbed some pork belly, already sliced in 1 1/2" strips. So for Father's Day, with many beers in hand, I'm smoking some. I was thinking of doing something like this:
but I'm open to suggestions from anyone who's tweaked their recipe and is willing to share to help a BBQ brother out.

My first try was 10 times better than I thought it would be. I couldn't stop eating them and I know these aren't the healthiest cut of meat but being Father's Day and all, I did what I had to do.
I even made my own BBQ sauce which I smoked for 2 hours as well. I'm not sure I'd change a thing except to double the amount.

Attachments

• Yum!.jpg
    Yum!.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 84
My first try was 10 times better than I thought it would be. I couldn't stop eating them and I know these aren't the healthiest cut of meat but being Father's Day and all, I did what I had to do.
I even made my own BBQ sauce which I smoked for 2 hours as well. I'm not sure I'd change a thing except to double the amount.
Way better than any ribs I have ever eaten. Love pork belly.

I can suggest one thing to do next time... INVITE US!! :)

Looks amazing!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back