Bullseye Bullseye temperature adjustment

Dfbourg

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
I just bought the bullseye deluxe and was a lil disappointed that when adjusting the temperature its in 25 degree increments. Guess if I would have done my homework probably wouldn't have bought this model.

I just bought the bullseye deluxe and was a lil disappointed that when adjusting the temperature its in 25 degree increments. Guess if I would have done my homework probably wouldn't have bought this model.
You probably should have invested in a better AI app. Not at all how the Bullseye Deluxe works.

Not sure what you are seeing, but the Bullseye Deluxe already does this.
Guess I'm doing something wrong then because when I turn the knob or use the app the temperature goes up by 25 degrees at a time. 225,250,275,300 and so on.

My mistake, and my apologies! I thought the Deluxe had +/- 5 degree adjustment, and as it turns out it does not. Carry on!

My mistake, and my apologies! I thought the Deluxe had +/- 5 degree adjustment, and as it turns out it does not. Carry on!
I was so hoping I was overlooking something simple and you was right. Guess that's what you give up for a pit going to 1000 degrees. I much would rather 5 degrees at a time, not that the 25 degrees is that big of a deal with how consistent it holds temps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back