Bullseye Bullseye Power Cable Management

Hilbe

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
I've been working on something to hide the excess power cable on my Bullseye. Will be 2 parts that hook under the pellet hopper and in theory should be completely hidden. Just wrap your extra wire around it and you'll be set.

Pretty excited to not have a nest of wires behind my grills and nice/tight look. Will hopefully have a working prototype later today.

Preview of the cable wrapping point.

Screen Shot 2020-08-25 at 9.08.18 AM.png

I've been working on something to hide the excess power cable on my Bullseye. Will be 2 parts that hook under the pellet hopper and in theory should be completely hidden. Just wrap your extra wire around it and you'll be set.

Pretty excited to not have a nest of wires behind my grills and nice/tight look. Will hopefully have a working prototype later today.

Preview of the cable wrapping point.

View attachment 6145
Will it hold the Bullseye cord with a 25 foot extension cord attached?

Attachments

• Back-1.jpg
    Back-1.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 150
Cool tool. I'm going for something more low profile/hidden. I don't want people to see my cables when it's sitting on my deck.
Understand that. I wish your 3D printer could make a Bullseye competition cart! LOL

That one looks pretty good too. I'm not a fan of drilling into my grill though. Assume you use that with your magnet? There are some mods for second shelves on the RT-700 that require holes in the barrel. No thanks to permanent modifications to the beauty.

Going to try to make my own with it mounting under the hopper so you can't even see it from the back. All parts slide/snap together so can easily be removed/back to stock.

I've made a handful of prototypes so far, haven't got one I'm satisfied with yet.

I’m getting closer. Here’s what I’ve got so far. Printing a bigger wrap right now to fit more cable. Will be black on finished version too.

7F973DEB-E086-4734-95E6-0AA226143038.jpeg

Great choice going with a recteq instead. ;)
Well it was a close call. Mark the boss at Grilla Grills has a good reputation for service too. I really liked the Silverbac AT. Had lots of neat accessories and nice cart. But it didn't have WiFi and didn't care for the control panel. RT's control panel is much nicer and easy to read and of course it has WiFi. Also RT gives a discount for accessories for veterans and first responders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back