charlesrshell

Pellet Grill Rookie
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Bullseye
I am reading the FB RT Bullseye RT-B380 insider page are in stock.

I wanted one, but I am not playing this game. Maybe in a few years when they figure it out.

This sad, I’ve also been try only to get a website that’s crashed. Today I got to check out only to 404. Don’t understand why they just don’t get a pre-order.

i got to " your order has been submitted. please wait while your request is being processed" then crashed, nothing on my card or email,

i got to " your order has been submitted. please wait while your request is being processed" then crashed, nothing on my card or email,
Same thing happened to me. Called the next day and it was on order. They don't hit the credit card till it ships

Mine hit my AmEx card within seconds of checkout.
Check your account on line. You will probably see it in pending. Once they ship it is when it will really hit your account. That is how RT explained it to me. I have ordered several times from RT and that is how it went down each time.

Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation yet? I know they said 1 to 2 weeks for shipping.

I went right to their website when I received the e-mail letting me know they were back in stock. It took a few hours of trying to get the order to go through, probably tried about 50 times. I got the notice at the top of the screen several times that said the order was received and processing but it actually wasn't received. I just kept trying until the payment conformation screen completed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back