Bullseye In Stock

62BBQ

I wanted one, but I am not playing this game. Maybe in a few years when they figure it out.

Defcon9

Grill(s) owned
Bull
This sad, I’ve also been try only to get a website that’s crashed. Today I got to check out only to 404. Don’t understand why they just don’t get a pre-order.

bags77

Grill(s) owned
BFG, Matador
i got to " your order has been submitted. please wait while your request is being processed" then crashed, nothing on my card or email,

charlesrshell

Pellet Grill Rookie
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
Stampede, Bullseye
i got to " your order has been submitted. please wait while your request is being processed" then crashed, nothing on my card or email,
Same thing happened to me. Called the next day and it was on order. They don't hit the credit card till it ships

charlesrshell

Pellet Grill Rookie
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
Stampede, Bullseye
Mine hit my AmEx card within seconds of checkout.
Check your account on line. You will probably see it in pending. Once they ship it is when it will really hit your account. That is how RT explained it to me. I have ordered several times from RT and that is how it went down each time.

grahamski

Grill(s) owned
Bullseye, Matador
I went right to their website when I received the e-mail letting me know they were back in stock. It took a few hours of trying to get the order to go through, probably tried about 50 times. I got the notice at the top of the screen several times that said the order was received and processing but it actually wasn't received. I just kept trying until the payment conformation screen completed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Buckeye smoker Bullseye back in stock Bullseye RT-B380 32
Tom33 Got Your October Bullseye ? Bullseye RT-B380 5
charlesrshell Bullseye Leaks Grease Bullseye RT-B380 29