Bullseye Bullseye grill cover

ericsl2363

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Anybody have the recteq bullseye grill cover? Wondering how it fits and how well it’s made. Considering buying the Labor Day bundle mainly to get the cover but if the cover is junk I’m just going to buy the grill and find another cover

LOVE it! Super easy to get on, nothing like my Bull cover. I have a spare Bull cover where I plan to have someone install a zipper on it b/c it is suck a pain. But no issues with the Bullseye cover.

It fits fine, a little baggy!

Anybody have the recteq bullseye grill cover? Wondering how it fits and how well it’s made. Considering buying the Labor Day bundle mainly to get the cover but if the cover is junk I’m just going to buy the grill and find another cover
I have it as well and it's well worth it. I keep mine in our pole barn and it keeps the dust from building up on it.

I don’t have a bull but my 590 fits great. I will say that the 590 had some sharp corners when delivered. I took a ball peen hammer and softened the corners and now it slides perfectly.

The bullseye cover that I got from rectec is good quality and seems durable. It is a bit long so that the edges touch the ground which can attract mice. If it was 2 inches shorter it would be perfect.
I agree that it is too long, but a nice cover for the grill. I bought one for my Matador as well. I’ve always wondered if they lowered the specs on the grill height after they had finalized the specs on the cover.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CRG
Back