Bullseye Bullseye back in stock

I am sure there are a lot of factors in play on a grill that is this much in demand. Everyone has a legitimate concern and opinion, but I still have faith in the company, owners, and customer service. Who knows maybe most of this batch went to our friends up north. I do agree about the internet problem, but lets not forget the sings of the times right now. I hope everyone gets one real soon. Be patient my friends.

I read in some of the RT FB groups that some folks were getting emails that the Bullseye was in stock. How do you get one of them there emails? I never got one and I am subscribed to the news letter and insider.

I read in some of the RT FB groups that some folks were getting emails that the Bullseye was in stock. How do you get one of them there emails? I never got one and I am subscribed to the news letter and insider.
@charlesrshell I'm wondering the same thing. My husband signed up for the newsletter apparently and he got the email. I am the one that has a purchase history and also signed up and have not gotten any emails from them. Not sure what the problem is here.

I did speak with them. They said that their records show I received the email, but I checked every folder in my email and it was not sent to me. They will ask their team about it. So I signed up for the newsletter under a different email and hope I get it there.

And I did not get the bullseye. Maybe next time.

I did speak with them. They said that their records show I received the email, but I checked every folder in my email and it was not sent to me. They will ask their team about it. So I signed up for the newsletter under a different email and hope I get it there.

And I did not get the bullseye. Maybe next time.
Sorry @BethV

@charlesrshell I'm wondering the same thing. My husband signed up for the newsletter apparently and he got the email. I am the one that has a purchase history and also signed up and have not gotten any emails from them. Not sure what the problem is here.
For a company that prides itself on building a brand and building customer relations, I’m surprised how weak their mass marketing email system appears to be. I signed up for the emails a long time ago, and when they were doing the live daily lunch break thing every day at noon this spring, I’d get the email notice every day, same time zone, exactly at 1:00 PM. Then I stopped getting emails all together. I signed up again, no change. Then I found an old email from them in my archive, and I clicked on it to change my email preferences with them. I started getting some emails from them again, but I have never received a notice of any of the Bullseye releases.

Same experience for me. Email has been hit and miss. I did receive the one yesterday for the Bullseye. I'm not in the market for one but I feel for the folks here who are genuinely interested.

Just a quick question for those that have been tracking this site. For those lucky few that got this last round of grills, did they get the newer grill with the upgrades or a lost shipment of the older grills? what is your confident level?

Just a quick question for those that have been tracking this site. For those lucky few that got this last round of grills, did they get the newer grill with the upgrades or a lost shipment of the older grills? what is your confident level?
How can you tell? The lid handle still says Rectec.

AH I understand now, the older model was black and the ones out now are stainless steel. shows how new i am to the site and bbq'in. thanks charleshell everybody now gets the stainless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back