Bullseye Bullseye back in stock

Spinning wheel during checkout for me. I've had it time out twice now. Each time I click purchase I get a little more concerned I've just added another ~$600 to my credit card lol.

I'm trying. It says my order has been submitted and is being processed (like 25 minutes ago) and I don't see any confirmation so who knows. It's still being processed (or not).
If they are out of stock, the system will not take your order. It could be days before you get a confirmation, but it sounds like you are in. Congrats!

@Mastertech59 I was too for awhile. I really wanted a high heat sear box of some sort since I use the RT590 as a smoker only. After a lot of research I came to the conclusion that this is the way to go (for me).

I had one in my cart earlier this evening, then decided against it.

I have a RT-700, a tried and true Weber Kettle, and a Camp Chef FTG-475. The Bullseye is a neat grill, but it does nothing one of the other three I have doesn't.

Still don't know if I got one but my husband called me to tell me he got notified that the Bullseye was back in stock and he tried to order one for me as a surprise. He was unable to even access the site (I had that problem at first). Sweet guy for trying.

I tried to order also actually had it in my cart and hit order and it was in a processing circle of death then went back to cart. I think I tried a few times!!! So I either have zero, one or like four in order:)

I tried to order also actually had it in my cart and hit order and it was in a processing circle of death then went back to cart. I think I tried a few times!!! So I either have zero, one or like four in order:)
Check purchases in your RT account.

I don't think I got it. Even though it said my order has been submitted. I copied the page and then refreshed the screen and it went back to what I had previously put in my cart (the bullseye accessories so that I would not waste time adding them). Checked purchase history, etc. Nada! I'll call tomorrow (along with everyone else who got the same message). If it does come, I'll be thrilled and surprised. If not, I just need to keep on trying.

I got an email confirmation from Recteq verifying my purchase. So may be Christmas in August. I
did not get or take a chance on accessories.

Ok no more fing around
this is a load of crap. I have watched the forum and the purchase site regularly.
there is no point in reqteq not taking pre orders or at least lining up folks for purchase.
im Getting very angry that I can’t que up for future purchase. They are lying if they claim they can’t or don‘t want to claim credit on cards they are not yet able to fulfill. This is done every day and every minute. So they sell the bullseye to to first come with good internet. Man what assholes.
i will apologise when they post a que.
I am guessing it has more to do with the introductory pricing and not wanting to sell too many at the current price, although they could put a quota on pre-orders. I’m sure manufacturing and supply chain issues are preventing them from knowing exactly how many units are expected and when, and customer temperament is different once the company “has their money”. Of course not billed until the unit ships, but people are more apt to calling and complaining about extended/delayed preorders.

But all of that said, I agree. There should be an option to get in line, and it would make me less inclined to shop elsewhere knowing I had a confirmed purchase at the current price. And then no need to race to the site in hopes of beating others during the small window of availability. Or missing out entirely because of a job and life preventing you from being glued to your inbox.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back