Bull arriving in Texas tomorrow

Micky

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hello everyone, my RT-700 (with smoke box) is due to arrive tomorrow! I have always cooked outdoors on a gas grill. I am excited about learning to use a pellet smoker/grill. A friend of mine convinced me to get a Recteq. He actually has a Pit Boss, but recommended the RT-700.

I have some land with several deer species that are all good eating. So, we have fresh venison all year long. Can’t wait to start smoking meat and making jerky.

Going to have to wait another day for my RT-700. Was just told that it did not make it on the truck from Dallas today. So, the anticipation builds. :cool:

That seems to be a common problem. Apparently the trucking companies don’t understand the importance of getting us our grills :cautious:. After three days of different issues I finally picked mine up from the FedEx warehouse.

@Micky welcome to recteqforum and congrats on the purchase of your new recteq bull. I'm sure you're going to love it!

Can't wait to see some pictures of that smoke deer and fish. ;)

@Micky welcome to recteqforum and congrats on the purchase of your new recteq bull. I'm sure you're going to love it!

Can't wait to see some pictures of that smoke deer and fish. ;)
Thank you, Mike. I am excited to get the Bull. I am sure that I will enjoy it for years to come. I have already learned much from reading this forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back