BFG BFG cover

TwoCookin&TwoLookin

Grill(s) owned
  1. BFG
  2. Bull
  3. Trailblazer
I see RT is offering a cover for the BFG now. Has anyone ordered it, or have it already? Does anyone have an aftermarket cover that works well? I got the cover for my Bull but it was tricky to get on and off and fit really snug. I’ve relocated my grill and need something to keep it out of the weather.

Just for anyone that's on the fence about getting one, I ordered the BFG cover from Recteq and it's nice. It fits well and should be thick enough to last. Got it just in time to keep the pollen off.

I got mine and it goes on really easy, seems to be a good quality, time will tell how durable it is but it looks like it will hold up well.🤞

I have a fairly new BFG and ordered the cover and grill grates with the grill. I believe the cover from RecTec is a good purchase. I was very happy to see they made the cover a bit over-size and without doing the custom (and snug) fitted section for the RT-680 smoke stack. It was always a chore to put on /take off the cover on my RT-680. The BFG is (MARKEDLY) larger than the RT-680/700 but because it is made with some slack and not so "form-fit" I can easily cover/uncover by myself. I also agree with the quality and thickness remarks from others. My grills are under a roof cover and semi-enclosed with one side open to backyard so pretty protected but I like to keep them individually covered with their own covers when not in use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back