Best light to add?

Blues1

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I've given up on cleaning the light on my Bull. It never was that good anyway. Got any ideas on a good light to mount somewhere? Will a magnetic base work somewhere without getting too hot? Please give me your suggestions...

I actually just recieved a new one because mine broke in half washing it with a sponge and some Dawn dish soap...lol
PXL_20210425_170921294.jpg
PXL_20210425_170945174.jpg

I bought these lights and I use them all the time…
Looks like a nice option. It’s accessories like this that makes me wish that recteq would include an auxiliary outlet or two on the grills. I’d especially like to use an induction burner on the Bull’s side shelf without running an extension cord.

I've given up on cleaning the light on my Bull. It never was that good anyway. Got any ideas on a good light to mount somewhere? Will a magnetic base work somewhere without getting too hot? Please give me your suggestions...
I'd suggest a Miller Lite on shelf:
images.jpg

I have carried this Klein USB rechargeable light daily, in my tool bag, for the past 18 months. It is very versatile. It has high and low settings, mounts magnetically and is extremely bright. I love that it's USB rechargeable. A full charge lasts 8-10 hours; it'll even recharge a phone. Worth the money.

Attachments

• Klein USB Rechargeable.jpg
    Klein USB Rechargeable.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Light on the 590 5am.jpg
    Light on the 590 5am.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 112

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back