Best Bull Grill Covers

CurtisK

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I'm looking for a good cover for my Bull. I don't want to spend much since I will be adding the smoke box at some point. Are there any recommendations for grill covers from Amazon that work well with the Bull? I appreciate any insights. Thanks Much!

When y'all find a good replacement cover, let me know...

Price is right hope it fits over the chimney.

Dang. For $23 I think I'm going to pick one up just to how well it works.
here's a pic of mine covered. i think the box will be able to fit.

Attachments

• IMG_20210226_072046742_MP.jpg
    IMG_20210226_072046742_MP.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 173
I looked at that one but I thought it wouldn't fit front to back. - Glad to hear it worked :giggle:

here's a pic of mine covered. i think the box will be able to fit.
Nice find! This cover fits well, even though it's 24"D versus the Bull being 32" deep? How about the quality of this one versus the Rec Teq version? Could be a nice little cost savings. Thanks!

Nice find! This cover fits well, even though it's 24"D versus the Bull being 32" deep? How about the quality of this one versus the Rec Teq version? Could be a nice little cost savings. Thanks!
yeah its a great fit. i don't have cold smoke box. not tight at all, but not overly big either. velcro straps at bottom keep it cinched. it's high quality and feels like it will last a long time. i don't have the rec teq one to compare, but based on all the gripes about it being a pain to get on/off, ripping, sewing zippers, etc. this was a very good find especially considering the price difference.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back