Best brisket sandwich recipes?

DannyD

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I just got my 590 and done 2 cooks on it so far that have turned out phenomenal. Now I'm trying to do some real meat on this thing so I picked up a 10 lb brisket from my butcher the other day and I'm wondering if anyone on here has a really good brisket sandwich recipe I could steal from them. I've never smoked a brisket before so any help you have is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Personally, I usually get a 15 to 20lb brisket and cook it on my stick smoker for about 10 to 12hrs so I can give it some real good smoke flavor. Then I will move it to my pellet grill for another 6 to 10 hours. First meal is usually just sliced brisket. Second meal I chop it up mixing some of the point and flat meat and warm it up with my favorite bbq sauce and throw it on a hamburger bun.

Like @opus, I do a meat and potatoes meal day of cook. Sandwiches come with the left overs. My favorite sandwich is just a grilled brisket and provolone. Excellent!

For breakfast today I had some leftover brisket, heated until sizzling, put it in a big ole biscuit with scrambled egg and a slice of Kraft American cheese melted nicely. It was a delicious breakfast sandwich.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back