Best $20.00 💵 I have spent.

You guys are far to kind. Thank you!!
If I can ask... I have known, That this site is not sponsored by reqtec but my question is why not? You are amazing mike!!! No doubt! 🥳🥳. And I assume maybe you have tried to contact them in the past about sponsoring it.. what is their reason for not? Just curious..🤔🤔

I have been on the Forum for 2 years now and I had no idea about the Premium membership, I just assumed once you had so many messages you were automatically a Premium member! So Mike I am signing up today to help support this Awesome Forum and and the knowledge I have received from you and all these super smokers!

If I can ask... I have known, That this site is not sponsored by reqtec but my question is why not? You are amazing mike!!! No doubt! 🥳🥳. And I assume maybe you have tried to contact them in the past about sponsoring it.. what is their reason for not? Just curious..🤔🤔
Actually no I haven't contacted them about sponsoring the site. While I would certainly love to see some of the official RecTeq guys here, it's also nice that we are not affiliated with them.

If for only one reason it allows YOU to share your experience with their grills or other products. Many company forums are operated much differently than a fan site like we are. Companies obviously have a bias and want to control the narrative that they deem appropriate. Whereas with a fan site we can speak our minds about any products we use.

Now that said, that's not to say RecTeq doesn't do anything for us - that's far from the truth. In fact our last giveaway we did was for a number of RecTeq rubs and sauces. I called to have these rubs ordered (because I couldn't use a different shipping address than my billing address online). Jody instead of letting me pay for the items took the winners names, addresses, and their choice of rubs and sent it to them free of charge.

End of the day I know RecTeq is well aware of us and also see what we're doing here - creating a helpful community for RecTeq owners, while helping spread the word about their awesome company.

it's also nice that we are not affiliated with them
I couldn’t agree with this more. I wasn’t going to express my opinion until you checked in with yours, but two thumbs up. The recteq folks are fine people, but they also have a reputation of being heavy-handed on the moderation of their Facebook groups and the reviews on their website.

@Mike thank you for putting it all out there for everyone.
I also like that this is a fan forum and RecTeq help sometimes with some SWAG.
But we have to do our part and help out the forum.
😎🥸

Actually no I haven't contacted them about sponsoring the site. While I would certainly love to see some of the official RecTeq guys here, it's also nice that we are not affiliated with them.

If for only one reason it allows YOU to share your experience with their grills or other products. Many company forums are operated much differently than a fan site like we are. Companies obviously have a bias and want to control the narrative that they deem appropriate. Whereas with a fan site we can speak our minds about any products we use.

Now that said, that's not to say RecTeq doesn't do anything for us - that's far from the truth. In fact our last giveaway we did was for a number of RecTeq rubs and sauces. I called to have these rubs ordered (because I couldn't use a different shipping address than my billing address online). Jody instead of letting me pay for the items took the winners names, addresses, and their choice of rubs and sent it to them free of charge.

End of the day I know RecTeq is well aware of us and also see what we're doing here - creating a helpful community for RecTeq owners, while helping spread the word about their awesome company.
Thanks for the response. I completely understand your point and agree with what you are saying. Im glad that they help out a bit that makes me feel even better as a rec teq owner and puts them that much further ahead of other companies. Thanks for the info! 👍😀😉. They are an awesome company and you are just as awesome Mike!! 🤩🤩

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back