Best $20.00 💵 I have spent.

fullhouse32

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Best $20.00 I have spent this month. No more ads, this is amazing! I was getting seasick from the ads popping up and moving the screen.

I honestly feel that if you are a verified RecTeq owner you should be entitled to the no add sub w/o paying more. Just my 2 cent cheap view..
I would agree… if this were an official recteq sponsored forum. @Mike pays the light bill here with, and correct me if I’m mistaken, no financial support from recteq.

I would agree… if this were an official recteq sponsored forum. @Mike pays the light bill here with, and correct me if I’m mistaken, no financial support from recteq.

Thanks Greg.. I honestly did not know that.. it is certainly not obvious from appearance. If that is the case then more should support Mike.

Edit: I don't know how I missed this for this long. I guess I was blinded by RecTeq itself. I do see it now (y)

I did it to help keep this thing going around here.
I have never in my years have had a hobby. Well I guess it was always work.
Now for the first time I have a true hobby and I’m enjoying the hell out of it. I feel this is part of of my fun I have doing it. So thank you to everyone here you are a part of my addiction - sorry hobby. 😎

correct me if I’m mistaken, no financial support from recteq.
Greg you are correct. RecTeqForum is an UNOFFICIAL fan site for owners of RecTeq grills and we have ZERO affiliation with the company Rec Teq in any shape or form.

A huge thank you to everyone that has become a Premium Member. It's these memberships that make the site keep running as well as helps pay for any giveaways - such as our current cast iron skillet giveaway. :D ;)

I feel a bit stupid.. I did not realize.. Please keep the lights on Mike.. upgrade done.

This is much cheaper than the "Therapy Sessions" if I did not have this group to keep me sane.

Thank you for all you do..

So thinking back and why I may have always thought there was association was due to the RecTeq grills I own. I don't recall at signup that I specified them and it was like somehow it was associated. It is strange but that's my story and I'm sticking with it :) LOL

• BONUS ENTRY FOR RECTEQFORUM PREMIUM MEMBERS: Recteqforum Premium Members are allowed to reply to this thread ONE EXTRA PER DAY. This is an entry option that is only available if you are an Rectecforum Premium Member. If you are a Premium member please make a post in this thread stating that you are an Recteqforum Premium Member. If you're not a premium member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back