Been a while

Bbqallday80

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Hey everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything on here. I had a 340 for about a week last year and I’m trying to get the wife to let me get another one. In the long run are they worth it? I don’t need anything bigger than a 340 and being disabled I just want simplicity. Would you go with a 340 or is there any other brand not higher that matches up. Thanks everyone

I'm good with the 340 after 2.5 years, working fine, had to replace the igniter once about a year ago. Can't speak for them since RT changed hands, sounds like shipping still has issues.

I'm good with the 340 after 2.5 years, working fine, had to replace the igniter once about a year ago. Can't speak for them since RT changed hands, sounds like shipping still has issues.
Thanks for the input

To add... the only issue I have with the size is head room. You can do a small breast or spatchcock a small whole bird.

To add... the only issue I have with the size is head room. You can do a small breast or spatchcock a small whole bird.
So a whole chicken won’t fit without splitting it, I guess a turkey won’t fit then

So I bought a 340 yesterday and one of the horns is slightly loose. Moves just a little. Is this normal or anyway to tighten it up. Glad to be back with the Rec Tec Family

Mine move a little, I believe it has fiber washers so they'll give a bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back