Bear Mountain Pellets: Buy 1 Get 1 Free

If you have a Restaurant Store near you, they sell BM pellets for $8.99 20 lb bags. The one near me in Lancaster PA had Hickory, Oak, Mesquite, Gourmet Blend, Cherry and Apple.
52917BB1-72DC-4B64-BFFD-FEAB61B5D101.png

Mine hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully soon so I can try it out next weekend.
Same here
Haven't hear word-one from them, other than them acknowledging my order
Don't really need it right away (already have 560+lbs of Camp Chef on hand), but it's been a week and a half, and still no word on shipping
In my eyes, that isn't a good start to gain return business .... even if I can buy it at $9.00 a 20# Bag delivered

Order placed and acknowledged 1/27, notified of shipment 2/2 and arrived 2/4 UPS and package undamaged. Maybe they got slammed? IDK.

Same here
Haven't hear word-one from them, other than them acknowledging my order
Don't really need it right away (already have 560+lbs of Camp Chef on hand), but it's been a week and a half, and still no word on shipping
In my eyes, that isn't a good start to gain return business .... even if I can buy it at $9.00 a 20# Bag delivered
I’m in the same boat. I just figured it’s because I’m in a rural area and they’re trying to figure out how and when they’ll get it to me. But on the other hand some kind of communication from them regarding the situation would reflect a lot better on them.

Ordered on 1/27, received on 2/4. Pretty normal for UPS Ground unless product is coming from Amazon. Now I just need a dryish weekend!

Ordered on 1/27, received on 2/4. Pretty normal for UPS Ground unless product is coming from Amazon. Now I just need a dryish weekend!

We ordered on 27 Jan, and I just received an email that my 6 Bags shipped today, UPS Ground from Oregon
Says it'll arrive tomorrow
No big deal, but this is me, holding my Breath 🥶
Must say; it is better than Amazon, non-Prime
We're still waiting on an Amazon delivery of an order from early Jan

Ordered submitted and confirmed on 1/31/23, but nothing since.
You might consider emailing their customer service and asking for a shipping date. I think they were possibly slammed with the response to their offer. JMO.

Had ordered 160 lbs and suddenly got an email they were shipped via UPS and already out for delivery last Wed. It was the day before my double-hernia surgery, and I couldn't believe how kind the UPS driver was. He unloaded all boxes onto a dolly when I met him outside, and he pulled them in back and unloaded them into my shed! I tipped him, of course, but was just so glad for the kind customer assistance when i really needed it.

Surgery went well and I'm on the mend. Can't wait to get back out there and fire up the RT with new BM pellets for the big game this weekend!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back