Bear Mountain Pellets/BOGO Free with free shipping

tpack

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Bear Mountain pellets are buy one get one free with free shipping. Use the code "BOGO" at check out. They will only let you use the code once and do not apply the code and then try to change the amount you are purchasing. You have to purchase 2 bags only and then apply the code and it will give you one for free. Do not ask me how I know.

https://bearmountainbbq.com/pages/bogo?q=bogo&utm_campaign=BOGO 01 (Y3YZa5)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Non-Purchasers&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJ0cm95LnBhY2tAdGVjaG5pcGZtYy5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJKOEwyM1kifQ==

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up! I ordered the gourmet BBQ blend and the bold BBQ craft blend. At that price including shipping it is certainly worth a try!

For folks with an Atwoods close by, they have Bear Mountain and Lumber Jack 20# bags on sale for $6.99.

I was able to make multiple purchases...I ordered two, closed out the screen, went back in selected two more, applied the code and finished the order.
4 bags for 40 bucks and free shipping not to bad.

New customers only. Use a new email address and clear your cookies if you want to exploit the offer.

I been using their cherry on my Bullseye, it's just fine.

Thanks, got my two bags coming, Trying the Hickory and Savory craft blend. I am so new I have no idea what I am ordering. Just assembled my first pellet grill today it is the RT-B380 Bullseye. I do need to slow down I am on a accessory binge and that's not good right now.

AZ if you stay on this site very long you'll go broke after you see all the cool accessories that these guys have out there.

Probably a dumb question, but does everyone change pellets frequently? Or do you use a full back of Savory, then use a bag of Bold, etc. I'm not sure I'm willing to clean out one flavor of pellets from the hopper and put in another. I'm curious how everyone else is handling different flavor pellets in their bull.

Critter, going through other forum posts on the subject you'll see everyone does things differently. Some folks suck the pellets out with a dedicated vacuum, others fill up the hopper and leave it, and some just add approximately what they need for a cook (and I probably left out a couple other methods). Personally, I just dump in what is needed and don't worry about any remaining pellets after the cook. They've always burned fine on the next one. I used to fill the whole hopper and leave them in there, and never had a problem. Using "just about what you need" makes it easier to change up wood flavors for future cooks, if so desired.

My local Tractor supply has Bear Mountain Pellets on sale, $14.99 for 40# bag. Even though the sign says good thru July, they will honor the sale until the pallet they have is gone.

Attachments

• IMG_20200831_152137.jpg
    IMG_20200831_152137.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 80
Thank You! I just picked up a Bold and a Hickory. 40 pounds for $18.99 total shipped. Not the best price I have ever seen, but gives me something else to try besides Lumberjack.

Bear Mountain pellets are buy one get one free with free shipping. Use the code "BOGO" at check out. They will only let you use the code once and do not apply the code and then try to change the amount you are purchasing. You have to purchase 2 bags only and then apply the code and it will give you one for free. Do not ask me how I know.

https://bearmountainbbq.com/pages/bogo?q=bogo&utm_campaign=BOGO 01 (Y3YZa5)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Non-Purchasers&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJ0cm95LnBhY2tAdGVjaG5pcGZtYy5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJKOEwyM1kifQ==
Thanks for the heads-up. A great deal.

Thanks for that info. That’s a super deal! Just ordered apple and cherry pellets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back