Bear Mountain Pellets/BOGO Free with free shipping

Probably a dumb question, but does everyone change pellets frequently? Or do you use a full back of Savory, then use a bag of Bold, etc. I'm not sure I'm willing to clean out one flavor of pellets from the hopper and put in another. I'm curious how everyone else is handling different flavor pellets in their bull.
I’ve found myself changing pellets frequently. I use alder wood for salmon, pecan wood when I do Asian bbq wings or dessert dishes, apple/cherry wood for ribs. I started to experiment with all the different flavors after burning through 200lbs of recteq’s ultimate blend.

I recommend using a dedicated new/clean 1 gallon shop vac. Mine is a Stanley and was $20 at Walmart. I’ve also removed the grating from the hopper for easy access. Just keep in mind that it’s a safety device protecting you from the auger. Scooping the pellets out works too, once the grating is gone.

Bear Mountain pellets are buy one get one free with free shipping. Use the code "BOGO" at check out. They will only let you use the code once and do not apply the code and then try to change the amount you are purchasing. You have to purchase 2 bags only and then apply the code and it will give you one for free. Do not ask me how I know.

https://bearmountainbbq.com/pages/bogo?q=bogo&utm_campaign=BOGO 01 (Y3YZa5)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Non-Purchasers&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJ0cm95LnBhY2tAdGVjaG5pcGZtYy5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJKOEwyM1kifQ==
Awesome deal! Thanks for sharing. Been a member of this forum for 30 mins and I’m already getting free stuff!

Hey tpack have you heard of anybody having shipping problems with this deal? I ordered on 9/3 and when I login to the my bear account it say the order has not been processed yet. They received it and have already been paid. just curious.

Hey tpack have you heard of anybody having shipping problems with this deal? I ordered on 9/3 and when I login to the my bear account it say the order has not been processed yet. They received it and have already been paid. just curious.
I posted here back in July that I had waited two weeks after I ordered with no info from them, and then about a week later the pellets showed up. So give it a couple more weeks and see what happens.

Thanks Greg, I thought I remembered something about that but could now remember where or what was said
I have no problem waiting. Again thanks for the heads up..

Might want to call them and check on your order. I ordered two 20 lb bags on 8/31 and they were shipped on 9/2 and delivered yesterday.

I guess I missed the BOGO discount offer. Has anyone been able to use this coupon code recently?
Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back