BBQ Tool brand

I use Lamson cause they are local made.
Have a Chargon scraper but rarely use it.
Thinking of getting a Buttula.

I recently bought a pair of Oxo Good Grips Kitchen scissors, Oxo Good Grips Poultry shears, a Victorinox - 47645 Swiss Army Cutlery Fibrox Pro Curved Boning Knife, Semi-Stiff Blade, 6-Inch and a Dalstrong 12" slicing knife. All for prepping Thanksgiving. The Oxo scissors and shears are top rated and are inexpensive. I was going to spatchcock my turkey witht he scissors, they're that good, but decided to do the poultry shears as they appear to be able to handle the heavier duty use on a turkey. And I was right on. It made easy work of taking the backbone out. The Victorinox boning knife was excellent in trimming up the bird. My old boning knife couldn't keep an edge. And, the slicer was superb. Used it on slicing the turkey breasts (like butta) and carved a ham so much easier than the chef knives I have. I highly recommend all of these items if you're in need of good performing tools.

I recently bought a pair of Oxo Good Grips Kitchen scissors, Oxo Good Grips Poultry shears, a Victorinox - 47645 Swiss Army Cutlery Fibrox Pro Curved Boning Knife, Semi-Stiff Blade, 6-Inch and a Dalstrong 12" slicing knife. All for prepping Thanksgiving. The Oxo scissors and shears are top rated and are inexpensive. I was going to spatchcock my turkey witht he scissors, they're that good, but decided to do the poultry shears as they appear to be able to handle the heavier duty use on a turkey. And I was right on. It made easy work of taking the backbone out. The Victorinox boning knife was excellent in trimming up the bird. My old boning knife couldn't keep an edge. And, the slicer was superb. Used it on slicing the turkey breasts (like butta) and carved a ham so much easier than the chef knives I have. I highly recommend all of these items if you're in need of good performing tools.
Oh...and I use a 2" and a 4" wide spatula from harbor freight for scraping down the grills. I vacuum my pellet grills with a Rigid 12 gal, 5.0HP shop vac. I do put the fine dust filter cannister and a bag inside the vac and I get no dust out the exhaust.

I'm a Wusthof fanboy for knives. Have several of the classic and Ikon knives. Got a Ikon Nakiri coming for Christmas. For vacuuming the pellet grill I just use my ryobi handheld. It does an ok job, doesn't get it super clean but clean enough. No clue on my brushes, just something I found marked down at Tuesday Morning while I waiting on the wife to finish shopping. I really don't clean the grill grates much. I figure whatever is there adds flavor to the next cook.

Lamson for $$$$, Victorinox for the 14 inch slicer {Brisket}, But as a DYI person I just use my 4 inch HYDE scraper...

Global Restaurant Supply
Winco spatulas (about $5 each)
Stal Paring knives (about $6 each)
Alum full size baking sheet - $10
15 x 20 cutting board. - $10
Winco Pizza Peel - about $14
Nexgrill digital thermometer
Tongs - bought long time ago
500 foot alum foil - Sam's
Spray bottle (apple juice, etc) - Dollar Tree
Harbor Freight Shears - $1
Gloves - ???

Not shown -
16" Weber pizza stone
14" Lodge cast iron griddles
cooking mesh - Rec Tec
other knives - Wusthof 8" chef, etc
alum foil pans - Dollar Tree
Sears 5 hp vac
too many spices & rubs to mention.
590 Rec Tec
2 burner gas - Char-Broil (had for a long time)
rib rack - Weber

Attachments

• IMG_1442.JPG
    IMG_1442.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 69

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back