Bull B&B pellets

Normally I only use LJ 100% pellets but they have been scarce or expensive lately. Picked up a bag of the B&B Post Oak and love them. Give em a try. They also had 40 lb bags of a post oak blend that are great.

Last edited:
B&B pellets are excellent. They are actually made by BBQr Delight in Pine Bluff, AR. I use the Competition Blend on my pellet grill and found them to perform extremely well. I buy the 40 pound bags at Academy.

I have used them for several years and love them. I can't see spending that much more on another brand.

OK, I have a question too, just bought a 590, love it, but disappointed they wont sell me the pellets. I love the Ultimate blend, it works for me.
They said I could buy on Amazon or HomeDepot, but really not easy. I did see at home depot they had Traeger pellets, are they OK or do I need to buy another brand online. I have seen alot of ideas. We are in the southeast so HomeDepot, Lowes maybe Academy, there is a Dicks Sporting goods here too. Most places around here sell Traeger.

Not urgent only burned through one bag.

Do you have a Tractor Supply nearby? They have Bear Mountain. Lumber Jack is a great brand if that is an option. I’ve never used Pit Boss, but those who do seem to like them. You are located in the middle of BBQ America, shouldn’t be that difficult to find quality pellets locally. Let us know what is available and we can share our experience with those pellets.

OK, I have a question too, just bought a 590, love it, but disappointed they wont sell me the pellets. I love the Ultimate blend, it works for me.
They said I could buy on Amazon or HomeDepot, but really not easy. I did see at home depot they had Traeger pellets, are they OK or do I need to buy another brand online. I have seen alot of ideas. We are in the southeast so HomeDepot, Lowes maybe Academy, there is a Dicks Sporting goods here too. Most places around here sell Traeger.

Not urgent only burned through one bag.

I have seen them on Amazon and being Prime they don't look that hard to get. Though there are other options quite a bit cheaper. I have a bunch of their pellets on the way so I will try them and decide which way I want to go long term.

https://www.amazon.com/RecTec-Grills-Ultimate-Blend-Pellets/dp/B01DDI0WX0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back