Auger Minimum Factory Preset Value

You should raise the minimum if the fire goes out and has to reignite. You'll see this as a significant drop in temperature in the apps chart.

Can someone clue me in on Auger speed on the bullseye? is there an adjustment or is it now done automatically with the new controller. I can not find any info in any of my manuals or online. Thanks

Can someone clue me in on Auger speed on the bullseye? is there an adjustment or is it now done automatically with the new controller. I can not find any info in any of my manuals or online. Thanks
**Bullseye Settings**

Press and hold the Up Arrow and Temp Display at the same time until 65 pops up and the red light is on Set Point. This is the Minimum Feed Rate Setting. The ranges of the minimum feed rate on the Bullseye Controller are 30-250. It’s recommended to keep the controller set to 30 or 65.

Press the Temp Display Button and the red light will move to Actual and the display should read 0. This is the Offset feature and the Offset Ranges are +20 to -20.

Press Temp Display again the red light will move to Meat, for the Meat Probe Calibration. Meat Probe Ranges are +10 to -10.

Use the Up and Down arrows to adjust all setting. Pressing the Temp Display button continuously will cycle between theses three screens in a loop.

To Exit settings, press Power.

If your Wifi signal is not strong enough, you can always buy a WiFi extender. That is what solved my WiFi problems.
Dan

I noticed in the RT site the Stampede manual has been revised. On page 11 it says the auger factory preset is 30. I also checked the Bull and Trailblazer and their manuals have been revised too. Factory preset is also 30.

Last edited:
Thanks @Waterboy . Yep, I already figure I will have to go through that scenario to get my cell phone into 2.4 GHz mode. What I am concerned with, will my cell phone stay in 2.4 GHz mode as I get closer to the Stampede parked in my garage!
i have tried all day and still can not connect to my WiFi do i need to bring my stampede and park the 590 next to my router to get it to connect

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back