Argentine Grill Reccomendations

grillite

Anyone know of a moderately priced Argetine grill like the Nuke but All stainless? Don't want to spend $2k on a rust bucket as I live near the beach. However, I've always wanted a grill that style for steaks, sausages, chicken etc.

Last edited:
I think Lonestar grillz just came out with some stainless upgrades for their Santa Maria style grills. They appear to be built like tanks

You pay for their products for sure.
But they are solid hand made machines.
Will be on my wish list one day…

That thing is beautiful. Oh my my. Not sure why these didn't come up in my searches. I don't think this thing is overpriced. Seems right. Though it is a bigger foot print than I was looking for, even the 3' model seems humungo.

Last edited:
That thing is beautiful. Oh my my. Not sure why these didn't come up in my searches. I don't think this thing is overpriced. Seems right. Though it is a bigger foot print than I was looking for, even the 3' model seems humungo.
Pull the trigger.. lmao

Well it is all stainless for $3k+ or risk a rust bucket for $1-2k. I'd only use it in the winter. I don't know...

Wait a minute. What happened to the RT-A580?? Did it ever get released? Just saw it on youtube...

Wait a minute. What happened to the RT-A580?? Did it ever get released? Just saw it on youtube...

Believe it was discontinued. Couple of members have it here and it looks awesome. Love the idea of a variable speed fan.
BBQ Pit boys have one on their website as well. But I don’t think it’s stainless?
If I was going to buy one I would most definitely lean toward Lone Star Grillz.

Yeah, I think my only other option, if I do not go stainless, is to get one locally built. Can get one for about 650-850 bucks made. But not high grade materials.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back