App temp chart not working

As usual, the app temp chart doesn't work on holidays. IMO, it shouldn't rely on their servers to function. It also ceases to work on long cooks, losing data. Due to that, I don't depend on the Recteq temp chart. I primarily rely on other temp probes, like Thermoworks, Inkbird or Fireboard.

This has been a known issue and Rectec will not or cannot fix it. Every holiday new users come to the forum and report this. I wish there were a way to let every potential Rectec customer know this before they purchased. When it started hurting sales they might be motivated to fix it. Can you imagine other products loosing important features every holiday?
What if my cell phone worked great except on Thanksgiving it wouldn’t receive texts?

What if your television came on but every holiday the remote stopped working just for that day?

What if your wife was always wonderful but on Christmas refused to wash dishes? Just kidding!

I know those are silly examples but rectec is being derelict with a very important issue.

I hear ya, but what did we ever do before the internet, cell phones and computers......how did we ever function and get along? ;) I don't rely on technology as much these days, old school ways are still the best IMHO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back