Anyone have the Apron?

MeatMeister

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Does anyone have the RecTec apron? It looks cool and ability to customize with my name.

I dont remember seeing it until this morning or I would have ordered it with my bull WHICH ARRIVES TOMORROW!!

Specifically I am wondering if any big guys have tried it and how it would be me (Im 6'4" 300#).

Specifically I am wondering if any big guys have tried it and how it would be me (Im 6'4" 300#).
I’m a big guy myself and their Academy apron fits me fine. They say the new one is 25 x 34.5, I’ve seen other brands XXL aprons measuring 27 x 34.5, if that helps.

As I'm reading it's clear.....If you own a Bull you need an apron.

I was really wanting to know about the RECTEC apron they sell and customize on their website. Thank guys for the input. Gonna wait until the SEAR KIT is available again so I can bundle the apron for free shipping.

I was really wanting to know about the RECTEC apron they sell and customize on their website. Thank guys for the input. Gonna wait until the SEAR KIT is available again so I can bundle the apron for free shipping.
Yeah, good idea.

6', 200lbs and I wrap the strings of the RecTeq apron around and tie in front easily.

NOT THIS:
download.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back