Bull Anybody use cabelas brand pellets?

lowcountrygamecock

I like lumberjack pellets but my local stores don't carry oak or hickory, only the competition blend. I used to order them but dicks has started charging $15 per bag to ship and I'm not paying that. I read that cabelas pellets are made in the same plant as lumberjack but I'm not sure. Anybody using them? I bought a bag of hickory yesterday but I just filled my hopper up with a bag of lumberjack so it might be a week or two before I get to them.

I've seen them, although our Cabelas isn't more than 15 miles away, it's difficult to get to and always crowded.

I can get bear mountain at Tractor Supply, or in a pinch, Traeger at our local ACE. Of course, Pit Boss is available at any walmart.

Has anyone tried the 5 star pellets at walmart? I think it's their house brand.

Frankly, I say try any pellets besides Traeger.

I was lucky to get 6 bags of lumber jack at rural king for $4.99 a bag for 20 lb bags on black friday.
Traeger pellets are fine, if not a bit on the pricier side as far as pellets go.

I was about to order the other day and realized our bass pro carries them. Figured I would try a bag and either keep getting them from bass pro or order from cabelas. Wish they had oak.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back