Anybody got one ??

I'm not the Blackstone fan I thought I'd be as I spend a lot more time keeping it clean and properly seasoned than planned, but that's a great price; far less than what I spent. I'd buy one at that price if I didn't have one and was on the fence.

I do like mine but I have the one with a hood and it is a 3 burner 30 Culinary series from Lowes". My only gripes are it rusts very quick and the griddle warped real bad at one time during a hight heat cook but seems to not have done that again. It somewhat straightened out. This is a good price but I would want a hood.

That is a weather cover not a in use hood I believe. The hood models you can close while in use under heat like a normal grill. They are thin for sure but hinged and works that way.

I haven't had a propane grill of any style in forever.
Thinking this maybe a cheap addition to my RT and charcoal Weber.
If I end up not being a fan...no great loss.

I have several 20lb propane tanks on hand now.

I haven't had a propane grill of any style in forever.
Thinking this maybe a cheap addition to my RT and charcoal Weber.
If I end up not being a fan...no great loss.

I have several 20lb propane tanks on hand now.

You will easily grow addicted to the function of a griddle. It can replace a grill but having all the tools to complete a cook is where they all shine. This is a really good price for this size. Hard to go wrong and could get your $ back on Facebook marketplace if you wanted to.

The Pit Boss Sierra is on sale at Walmart now for the same price. A slightly smaller griddle, but a ceramic coated grill surface. I have both a SS version of the 36” Blackstone and the Sierra 3-burner Pit Boss. I like the PB better.

The PB Sierra is $100 more around here...$297
The link that you posted for the BS is $297?

1B861A30-4DE8-483A-977C-3AC7AD6C2760.jpeg

The link that you posted for the BS is $297?

View attachment 17718
Walmart will have different prices for different areas. Just depends on inventory and if they are clearing them out. They will even have big price differences for stores in the same city. Brickseek is the best way to know the current clearnce prices for places like Walmart and other big stores. For example that griddle shows $297 for me on the website but brickseek shows it is $184 at all the stores around me. Of course at that price they sold out within an hour around here. We have too many people that watch brickseek like a hawk to pick up the really good deals to flip on facebook or other local for sale sites.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back