Bull Any way to reduce cost?

Bmax1985

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Alright... I need a new grill. I want to try a pellet grill / smoker and I want it to last 10 years. I think there's a few that would but it seems Recteq is the Cadillac.

RT700, griddle, cover, shelf in my cart = about $1500

Any sales / promo codes sometime? I'm not sure I can pull the trigger when I haven't seen the device. I'm comparing mostly to Pitt Boss / Weber which seems the highest material locally.

I'm nervous coming from LP if I'll even adjust to it as it'll be my only grill year round.

Black Friday. I waited over a year (I missed the first BF sale thinking something better would come along) and last BF I jumped. I can't ever bring myself to pay retail for anything though so I had to wait for the next BF deal. I even reached out to them to inquire about customer returns, scratch & dent, B stock etc. Nothing. The good news for you is that BF isn't that far away comparatively speaking. Depending on where you are (your profile doesn't list a location I've seen a couple of ah-mazing used deals though. Most recent was in KC I think.

If your close enough it’s always worth the drive. It’s a 2 hr drive from my house and well worth the drive. Depending on the day and their schedules you might even get to sneak downstairs

Black Friday. I waited over a year (I missed the first BF sale thinking something better would come along) and last BF I jumped. I can't ever bring myself to pay retail for anything though so I had to wait for the next BF deal. I even reached out to them to inquire about customer returns, scratch & dent, B stock etc. Nothing. The good news for you is that BF isn't that far away comparatively speaking. Depending on where you are (your profile doesn't list a location I've seen a couple of ah-mazing used deals though. Most recent was in KC I think.
Good thought. I'm in NW Indiana. 11 hours. Just created profile to start this thread.

Out of curiosity, saved a couple hundred or more significant?

Edit: I ask because I'm not sure mine will hold on that long.

Think I’ve seen them run pellet bundle deals or half off comp cart but I’ve never seen the grills discounted

Supposed to get my Stampede Thur. Am very excited and my local grocery store has chicken thighs on sale this week.Looks like my lucky week. Can,t wait.

Alright... I need a new grill. I want to try a pellet grill / smoker and I want it to last 10 years. I think there's a few that would but it seems Recteq is the Cadillac.

RT700, griddle, cover, shelf in my cart = about $1500

Any sales / promo codes sometime? I'm not sure I can pull the trigger when I haven't seen the device. I'm comparing mostly to Pitt Boss / Weber which seems the highest material locally.

I'm nervous coming from LP if I'll even adjust to it as it'll be my only grill year round.
Jump in and dump the gasser you wont regret it I have had my RT680 since April 2013 and she is still running perfectly I just gave her a face lift and she is ready for another 8 years. A few years ago I upgraded her igniter and controller. The new RT700 has a SS barrel so you wont have any rust issues like the old RT680's do which only effected looks. RECTEQ is a great company and the warranty is great 6 years! customer service is top notch. I recently purchased the Bullseye to be my week day work horse and I love it to plus I'm only cooking for two now days. I love RECTEQ !

Attachments

• IMG_2282.jpg
    IMG_2282.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back